Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Yet Another Westboro Rant

So, I know MILLIONS of people have ranted about the Westboro Baptist "Church", but I have to put my two cents out there.
So this church is infamous for one slogan, "GOD HATES FAGS!"
Now, I find this to be one of the most ignorant hateful sayings. I have no problem with the homosexual community. Some of the most awesomely amazing people I've ever met belong to it. And some of them are a few of the most devote religious people I've met.
Now, back to the "church"
How can you possibly believe that your god can hate anything he's created. If anything, based on the bible, god would love everything he has created, except for those who cause emotional and/or physical pain among large groups of people. Oh... wait... that's you.
So you started of at horribly humble beginnings, protesting against gays. But then, you decided gays weren't the only problem, the entire world was, because, if they weren't hating gays, they were sinning by enabling them
So you went and started protesting at military funerals. Funerals for fallen heroes who died defending the right that allows you to spout your bullshit. You go and protest against anything, you protest at Lady Ga Ga concerts. You protest fucking anything
Seriously, fuck you in the face you fucking cunts, If there is a god, you will burn in an especially hot part of hell.
You don't listen to logic or reason, you hold on dearly to your fucked up beliefs and force them down any children with the misfortune of being born into your community.
And I strongly admire the few members of your community that have developed a sense of logic and left that hateful "church"
And now... now.. You decide to go to Norway and protest the Norway funerals. Wow. A funeral held for innocent children who were the victims of a psychopath on a a misguided horrible attempt to spread his beliefs (I guess you related to him). Where in the fuck do you get the logic to go and protest the deaths of innocent kids? In fact, a homosexual couple risked their lives and went over to their camp in a boat and saved 40 children.
The only saving grace to this is that there is no protection for your hate over in Norway. I hope to anything that those Norwegians gang up and massacre you. I'm not usually one to wish horrible death upon someone, but I'll make an exception for you people.
Go to hell. Hope you die.
With Love,
Wade Masters

PS there's a movie coming out called Red State, directed by Kevin Smith, which is a horror movie based on the Westboro. Apparently he invited old members who left the "church" and they said it was mostly accurate.

PPS you might have realized I put church in quotations. That's because I don't consider them a real church (for obvious reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment