Saturday, July 16, 2011

What do you want?!

I think everybody has an odd fetish that drives them along weird relationships and usually lands them in a marriage with someone completely opposite of said fetish. Look at the two celebrity examples of Kim Kardashian and Lisa Lampenelli. They both dated TONS of black men and are now married to, or marrying, a white man. Or take Paige Davis's fetish for instance, she LOVES Indian men and Abusive men. Or me, who has a fetish for... anyone. We all have them, some guys like Asians, some like some Latin fire, some like that ebony goddess, and the same goes for women, just replace ebony goddess with Mandingo warrior. I feel like I see this quite often. Its, I believe, just a phase in which you taste what you want before you get what you need AND want. So love them crazy likes of yours, just remember, you won't end up with one of them. Unless you're Paige, I'm pretty sure she'll probably never get over Indians.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I don't like abusive men. I like kinky men, and I have had a thing for Indian (not Native American) men since 5th grade. All because of you Faizan!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete