Saturday, July 16, 2011

Partying.., AND HATE!!!

So today I went to a party where Paige was at. We were all cool, playing Just Dance 2, Playing apples to apples, Singing Rebecca Black's "Friday". But all of that changed when she decided to smoke, I wasn't opposed to her smoking, I was just kidding with her, but her blatant disregard for my (fake) disapproval started a war. I hated on her for everything for the rest of the night. Anything she did, it. was. wrong. From getting slapped to playing beer pong. Now all this was just me fucking around, but, I think she thinks I hate her, especially since I kept threatening to write "6 PAGES OF HATE!!!" on the blog, which led to her threatening to kick me from the blog to which I rebutted with a threat of copyright lawsuit (I was clearly joking). All this was in good fun, but she didn't even give me a hug when she said goodbye, so I decided to write this little snippet and just add. Paige, you're an awesome friend, and I can't hate you. That said, I WILL END YOU!!! LOL JKJK I kid.. but seriously, We cool now. No 6 pages... until you fuck up again... or maybe I'll let it slide since its you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment