Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Hiatus, the Update, and the Wardrobe


Hi! It sure has been a long time, hasn’t it? Things just got so busy with going back to school and living life and the blog just kind of went by the way side.  Hell, even when I had time, the blog wasn’t really on my mind unless I was already doing 4 things at once. Me and Paige have even just been hanging out and talk about posting, but does either of us do it? No. Why? Because we’re busy bastards half the time and lazy bastards the other half. 

Way too much has happened since my last post for me to cover, and that sucks because a lot of very interesting things have happened in the last 8 or so months. From the occupy movement to SOPA shit has been getting cray (Oh yeah, I just said that. Fuck it, YOLO (Oh yeah, I just said THAT! (I’m only saying these things ironically, please don’t hate me, everything I do is only to gain your approval, your delicious, life affirming approval))). Right now, I guess the biggest things are already old news (in internet time) like Trayvon Martin’s shooting (George Zimmerman was just charged with 2nd degree murder if I’m correct, which is much better than that crazy asshole deserved) and much more recently, CISPA (Jesus Christ media companies, did you not learn your lesson with SOPA and other similar bills? Just quit, you will get nowhere, and if you do, we will still do whatever the fuck we want). 

Personal update, I’ve been good (that’s a total lie, I went through hardcore depression just like a week or so ago) and everything’s been going well (that’s an even bigger lie, school’s been meh, friendships have been splintering, and my writing has fallen into decline) life is just awesome right now ( Jesus, I’m such a liar, I’ve just been eating junk and playing video games these last few days, why do I keep lying then telling the truth right after!(but right NOW things are cool, I've been chill and happy for the last few days/week or two and things are cool)).

So yeah, I’ll hopefully be posting more often and I won’t just forget about the blog again the second spring break ends.

I love and bless your faces and I’ll hopefully be posting again soon.

1 comment: